Thursday, July 21, 2011

The first day in scotland

Yesterday we went to this castle that was like 3 million years old. The plane ride over was good except my neck was hurting really bad. I went to bed at like 10. We did so much walking my feet were killing me because we were walking on a bunch of stones and up and down hills and down steps with huge gaps. We saw this crown and we saw this necklace. I think my favorite thing about the castle was seeing the prisoners quarters. We went to this dark place and they had beds hanging from the ceiling and showed how the prisoners would live. We ate a beef stew dish and it tasted good. The breakfast on the plane was bad. I'm still tired though and we're off to play these games.
-Michelle- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Details

Duration 10 days
Destinations Edinburgh
London
Paris
Focus Biology
Art/Architecture
Outdoor Survival
History/Culture