Saturday, July 23, 2011

SC & CT

I am so pleased with the friendliness and cooperation amongst these 2 groups of students. We just spent our night playing cards and as a teacher, I want to thank all of you parents out there reading for raising such respectful and compassionate children. All of the students from South Carolina and Connecticut are working together, getting to know each other, and enjoying each others company. I am so happy to be here, watching them interact and experience such an amazing culture together.

-Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amy:
    Thank you for the kind words regarding the students! My son, Ben, is traveling with the group from South Carolina. I am so happy that he is able to experience the beautiful scenery. Thanks for the great pictures!
    Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is great! We love him!! :) He is having a great time with one of my students. You've raised a lovely boy!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Adventure Details

Duration 10 days
Destinations Edinburgh
London
Paris
Focus Biology
Art/Architecture
Outdoor Survival
History/Culture