Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scotland, Crepes, and More!

I just caught up on reading the blogs that have been posted so far! @Matt – I am so excited that you are already in Europe, preparing for our trip! I can’t wait to meet you! I am really looking forward to our adventures! @Michelle – I was telling some friends how you were nervous about the snails and frogs legs, but then I thought that there is no way we can every go hungry! If we go light on the “French cuisine” we can ALWAYS fill up on crepes! Yum! They are delicious! When I was in Paris, I had a crepe with Nutella every day. :)

I think the highlight of the trip for me will be Scotland. I am excited to explore the wildlife, kayak, and experience the beauties of the Scottish Highlands. I’ve never been to Scotland before, so that is the country I am definitely the most excited to visit! One more week! Wahoo!!

Amy Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Details

Duration 10 days
Destinations Edinburgh
London
Paris
Focus Biology
Art/Architecture
Outdoor Survival
History/Culture